All welcome at member network nested events at ECP23
As part of the scientific programme for the congress, some of the BPS’s member networks are hosting special events themed around their area of psychology.
These nested events will showcase the work of six BPS networks:
- The Division of Clinical Psychology
- The Division of Educational and Child Psychology
- The Division of Forensic Psychology
- The Division of Occupational Psychology
- The Psychobiology Section
- The Qualitative Methods in Psychology Section
They will cover topics varying from the impact of the pandemic on education professionals, engaging employees and organisation in sustainability, and the clinical psychology training landscape.
Your ticket covers entrance to the BPS nested events, so take a look at the full details on themes and speakers and start to plan your congress!